HEAD

martedì 15 giugno 2010

Firenze 4EVER @ Luisaviaroma

Luisaviaroma store


Jess & Gab


Veronica and Chiara


Jane Aldridge and Denni







Dsquared2 dress, as seen at the show


Henriette, Anna (thatmydress.blogspot.com)





We had the pleasure to be invited at the 10th aniversary party at Luisaviaroma in Florence! As you may know, bloggers from all over the world were invited to this event. We were happy to see again some bloggers we met during fashion weeks (Bryan Boy and Denni, beautiful as always) and more excited to meet some new ones!
We talked with Chiara Ferragni (http://www.theblondesalad.com/ ) and Veronica Ferraro ( http://www.thefashionfruit.com/ ) and asked them a few questions about the event and the imprtance of the bloggers today...
-What do you think of the Luisaviaroma event? Did you enjoy it?
Chiara: I totally enjoyed this experience, we spent three amazing days trying on the dresses and meeting the other famous bloggers. We had the chance to play with some unique pieces of the collections, style them as we like it and be photographed by a professional photographer.
Veronica: I agree with Chiara, we loved trying on some pieces we could never had the chance to try on. And it was the first time I met the other bloggers, a total fun!
-What's your dream job? Would you like to work in fashion?
Chiara: I'm studying Law at University right now but my passion for the fashion world was always there and it raised year after year. Of course I first want to graduate but after some collaboration I'm doing, I realized I would love to continue with this job.
Veronica: I want to be a journalist and that's why I started my blog. I think that today, with the importance of the bloggers, an aspiring journalist must have a blog to understand better its relevance. I also hope it will help with my career.
-Why do you think that bloggers have such an importance today?
Both: Bloggers are part of the fashion world today, they're even trendsetters. We both think that bloggers are appreciated by people because they have a marked sense of fashion, style and an alternative point of view. We also think that everyone enjoys seeing the clothes on two normal girls that they can identify with.
A special thanks to Camilla for inviting us! We had so much fun :)